Pantone Essentials – Six Fan Color Guides
Set of six PANTONE® PLUS SERIES color guides
4,735 colors at an $125 savings over individual guide purchases
Carrying case included
294 new trend colors added!
The Essentials Guide Set bundles six of Pantone’s top-selling graphics tools into an affordable, portable starter kit. Useful for both designers and design students at all stages of the workflow, from finding color inspiration and communicating color, to verifying color accuracy and translating spot colors to CMYK, HTML, or RGB.
- Includes Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), and CMYK (Coated & Uncoated)
- Comes with a convenient carrying case for travel and storage
- Offers a total of 5,029 market-driven spot, spot-to-process, and process colors
- An on-the-go reference ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, and press checks
- Six portable, handheld fan decks in a convenient carrying case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colors, 2,139 spot-to-process colors, and 2,868 four-color process colors
- Each color displayed with its coordinating number and ink formulation or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the Formula Guides
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use throughout the design process from inspiration to press check
- Ideal for comparing spot-to-process color when CMYK printing is required
- Use for print materials, branding and logos, packaging, digital design, and animation
- Offers 5,029 total spot and four-color process colors at a value price
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Compact size travels from school, to studio, to stakeholder meetings and press checks
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||2,161 traditional spot colors 2,139 spot-to-process colors 2,868 four-color process|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2018|
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.