Designed to illustrate the appearance of color on product, TPG Sheets are available for all 2,310 of the Fashion, Home & Interiors colors as full 8.5”x11” sheets of lacquer coating on paper. Each sheet includes a printed grid on the back for chipping with corresponding color name and number. TPG Sheets give product designers and product partners versatile color representation for communication, specification, and evaluation for hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather applications.
- 8.5”x11” sheets
- One TPG color per sheet
- Full color coating on one side, printed 1”x1”grid with color name and number recognition on opposite side
- Produced by the same color standards and quality as our other TPG products (FHI Color Guide and Specifier)
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) color number suffix indicates the latest evolution of the Fashion, Home + Interiors product line. The formulations of certain colors were adjusted from last generation’s TPX products to offer a safer and more environmentally friendly product.
- Available for all 2,310 TPG colors
- Nitrocellulous coating
- Each color identified by name and number, both on packaging and on back of sheet
- Use for color communication, specification, and evaluation internally with stakeholders or externally with supply chain
- Ideal for rush projects as sheets can ship within 24-48 hours of order
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Item Model Number : TPG
- Brand : Pantone
- Product Dimensions : 8.5’’x11’’
- Item Package Quantity : 1 Pcs.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.