Pantone Color Book -The Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Specifier [Pantone TPG Book]
Pantone TPG Book: 2vol Set
315 New Colors just added! The Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Specifier is a desktop reference for color palette development. The Color Specifier features removable paper chips of all 2,625 FHI Colors. Ideal for designers to communicate color with clients and suppliers, both on-the-go-and in the office.
- Access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper – Green, or TPG format)
- Pantone’s TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal
- Color Specifier features replaceable, perforated paper chips and two Paper Chip Savers for storing loose chips
- Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colors per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per color
- Color Specifier binders are ring-bound to accommodate Replacement Chip Pages when colors run out (sold separately)
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
- Features 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by color family
- FHI Specifier Chips display colors with their corresponding number
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for color inspiration and sharing colors, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.