Pantone Shade Card- Pantone Solid Chip & Swatches, Coated & Uncoated
Pantone Formula Guide @ Best-Price
294 new trend colors added!
Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials. The color reference is used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock in Pantone Formula Guide
- Use design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot colors are available in most digital design programs
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- The lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colors are arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at the top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- The enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- The index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
|Total number of colors||2161|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.