Pantone Color Bridge Coated & Uncoated Guide Set [Pantone GP6102A]
Translate Pantone Colors into CMYK, HTML, RGB
294 new trend colors added!
The Pantone Color Bridge Guides set Coated and Uncoated illustrate how Pantone Spot colors can reproduce in CMYK, for confident color management across platforms. Graphic and print designers can visualize Pantone Spot colors side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required. The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications.
- Compare 2,139 Pantone Spot colors with their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Spot Colors
- Two compact, fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Two handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors, for a total of 2,139 colors.
- Each color displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||2139|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.