Pantone Cotton Planner [Pantone TCX]
Buy Pantone TCX Book at Best-Price!
315 New Colors just added! View 2,625 market-driven Fashion, Home + Interiors System (FHI) colors in one compact desktop reference. The Pantone Cotton Planner is a handy workplace tool for designers and in-house colorists to visualize and specify Pantone Colors for textile, fashion, and interior design applications.
- Pantone’s most popular desktop reference for FHI Colors
- Features larger swatches than our Cotton Passport
- Perfect for teams and departmental use
- Use for color inspiration and specification
- Single-volume three-ring binder desktop reference
- Includes 35 individual 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chips per page affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Compact footprint ideal for use in a small office setting
- White space surrounding each color allows for accurate visual evaluation
- Features 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by color family
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing numeric location for each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking color at the lab or office
- A handy workplace reference tool for team and departmental use
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.