Pantone FHI Color Guide
315 New Colors just added! 2,625 market-driven, trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors in two portable handheld guides. The Textile Paper – Green (TPG) Colors match back to our Textile Cotton System (TCX), allowing for versatility in the design process. TPG Colors are achieved through applying a lacquer to a coated stock paper. The perfect on-the-go tool for inspiration and color communication for ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
- Illustrates all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods
- Pantone’s paper format colors also match our FHI Cotton Colors for soft goods
- Two compact, fan decks for easy reference and viewing on the go
- Eco-friendly coating formulation
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Features seven Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors per page
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer,
- environmentally friendly product
- 2,625 FHI colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.