Pantone Solid Chip Coated & Uncoated [Pantone Shade Book]
Pantone Solid Color Chip Coated & Uncoated | Pantone Color Book Includes Paper Chip Savers
294 new trend colors added!
Pantone Shade books make it easy to view, share, and reference any Pantone Book Spot color in chip format. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
- Perforated paper chips of all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors in our Formula Guide
- Use at all stages of the design workflow, from inspiration, to stakeholder approval, to quality control
- Chips books are ring-bound to accommodate replacement pages
- Includes Paper Chip Savers for keeping loose chips organized
- Two-volume desktop reference with removable paper chips
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,161 total spot colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the books
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number or name
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Index in the front of the books provide the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Provides Pantone Book Spot colors in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for color specification, sharing, and evaluation
- Add Replacement Chip Pages when colors run out (sold separately)
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone color Book into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Pantone Solid Chips Coated & Uncoated
|Total number of colors||2161|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.