Pantone Solid Fan Guides Set
294 new trend colors added!
Access 3,026 Pantone Matching System® colors with all four of our solid color guides. This cost-saving bundle gives designers our Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Pastels & Neons, and Metallics guide. Use this set for branding, packaging, marketing materials, signage, and when spot color printing is critical.
- The greatest array of Pantone Graphics colors
- Useful throughout the design process from inspiration to press check
- Includes both standard and specialty colors
- On-the-go references ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, and press checks
- Four portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all Pantone Spot Colors: 2,161 traditional spot colors, 301 regular metallics, 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number or name and ink formulation
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Indexes in the back of guides provide numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for logos, branding and packaging, and color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Complete assortment of Pantone Spot color fan guides in one cost-saving bundle
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||3026|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.