Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated, Ultimate Tool to See and Communicate Color in Graphics & Print, Pantone Matching System PMS
Pantone Formula Guide @ Best-Price
294 new trend colors added!
Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials. The color reference is used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks.
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A Latest 2021 Ed.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock in Pantone Formula Guide
- Use design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot colors are available in most digital design programs
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- The lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colors are arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at the top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- The enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- The index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
|Total number of colors||2161|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.