Complete Process Color Chart
- X9 inch square hardcover book printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Total number of colors: 50,000 CMYK Process Color Combinations.
- Printed to ISO certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weight 100lb for coated and 80lb for uncoated
- Includes 256 spot colors per page arranged in numeric numbers
- Each color have displayed CMYK values
- Screen tint percentage provided for four base inks
- Use when designing for four-color process printing
- Allows for most common and most affordable printing process
- Appropriate for inspiration and creating design when color accuracy is not critical
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.