Pantone CMYK Color Fan Guide Coated & Uncoated
The CMYK Guide illustrates 2,868 CMYK process colors and their corresponding values. These colors are unique to the Pantone graphics system and cannot be matched to Pantone spot colors. Use this guide when printing in four-color process.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Includes 16 distinct colors per page arranged in numeric and chromatic format
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and values
- Screen tint percentages provided for four base inks
- Use when designing for four-color process printing
- Allows for most common and most affordable printing process
- Appropriate for inspiration and creating designs when color accuracy is not critical
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||2868|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.