Pantone Solid Color Set
294 new trend colors added!
The Solid Color Set bundles all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors in formats useful at every stage of the graphics and print workflow. The handheld Formula Guide gives designers a portable reference for color inspiration and selection, while the Solid Chips Books offer a desktop tool with removable chips for palette building, sharing with teams, and approvals.
- Includes Pantone’s Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books
- Combines a portable, personal color tool with a desktop reference
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Chips offer shareable, versatile color for inspiration, color communication, and quality control
- Includes Formula Guide (two portable, handheld fan decks) and Solid Chips Books (two three-ring binders)
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Chips Books include all current Pantone Spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Each chips book page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- All colors printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page in Formula Guide demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,161 total spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding name or number; Formula Guide also includes ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format; Formula Guide’s new color pages are marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Indexes in the back of the guides and front of books provide numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print applications,
- Ideal for inspiration and palette planning, as well as color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||2161|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.