Pantone Polyester Swatch Card SWTSX
Set a new standard for saturated color
Pantone’s Polyester Swatch Card is the latest standard on non-organic, synthetic fabric for designers, colorists, and product developers in apparel, textiles, and soft home. Individual swatch cards are made from double-layered, 100% non-recycled polyester, loose-format fabric.
Made to exacting color specifications, each swatch card includes a barcode that can be used to order the associated spectral data (sold separately) for assured color accuracy in production. These 203 colors were curated to represent the most sought-after shades to complement our existing Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton and nylon standards.
- One 4” x 4” color swatch made of 100% Warp Knit Polyester
- Double-layered un-backed fabric on a non-optically brightened paper card for true representation of the color
- Protective pouch shields the fabric from light and humidity
- Low luster and minimal texture for more accurate color measurement
- 100% Non-Recycled Polyester to minimize variation in yarn
- 203 trend-forecasted neutral, bright, and pastel colors, dyed on 100% polyester fabric
- Unique but complementary colors to our cotton textile system
- Pantone Swatch Cards are dyed within a dE 0.5 tolerance*, the most accurate color standard available
- Each swatch is referenced by color name and number
- Dye formulations are available for each color
- Spectral data is available for purchase separately
- Use for athleisure, swimwear, hosiery, sleepwear, footwear, juvenile, outdoor sports, soft goods, and kidswear products
- Use for precise visual color evaluation, spectrophotometric color reading, and specifying color to production partners
- Use for palette development, mood boards, color communication, specification, and production
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.