Pantone Plastic Chip Color Sets
Looking for a specific color within a color range? Get the colors you need all in one set. Our Plastic Chip Color Sets match to our graphics (PMS) color system, so that you can match plastics to your print & packaging colors. Each set features a selection of 100 plastic chips from one of the most popular color families: grays & blacks, yellows, oranges, & golds, reds, greens, or blues.
- Single carousel with a rotating base for easy color selection and chip replacement
- Made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
- Each Chip is 3” x 1.9”, large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
- Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allows for accurate color visualization
- Double sided with gloss and matte finishes for accurate color visualization
- Key ring hole in top right corner to allow chips to be organized into palettes
- Collection features most popular color families - 100 chips each
- Choose from five different PMS color collections: Blues, Reds, Greens, Yellow, Oranges, & Golds and Blacks & Grays
- Each Plastic Chip referenced by PANTONE Color Number and or Name
- CD included with numeric and chromatic color index
- Use to match to our graphics (PMS) color system, so that you can match plastics to your print & packaging colors
- Use for any product made of colored plastic, including beauty, food & beverage, consumer electronics, hard home, toys, medical devices, and more
- Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products
- Item Colour’s : Multicolour’s
- Item Model Number : 2017-042
- Brand : Pantone
- Product Dimensions : 10x10x3.8
- Total Number of Colour’s : 100 chips, carousel
|Total number of colors||100 plastic chips|
|Relese Date||November 7, 2017|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.