Pantone Cotton Passport [Pantone TCX]
PANTONE COTTON PASSPORT
315 New Colors just added! With this affordable, portable tool, you can bring all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors on cotton wherever creativity takes you next. The Cotton Passport is the perfect size and format for designers and students to reference for inspiration and visualization anywhere—fabric stores, showrooms, client meetings, and mills. An easy way to quickly see and select from the full range of Pantone FHI Colors on cotton. FHIC200A Pantone Cotton Passport and Pantone TCX Books.
- Compact and easy to carry
- Accordion format displays all FHI Colors at a glance
- Includes mask tool to isolate and view a single color chip
- Single-volume cotton color reference in a portable, folio-style format
- Each page features 65 0.6” x 0.4” cotton chips, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Each chip can be isolated individually with the included white mask for more accurate color evaluation
- Accordion-style pages allow you to view 2,625 FHI Colors at once
- Displays 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven colors
- All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing numeric location for each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking on the go
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.