RM200QC Imaging Spectrocolorimeter
Designed to provide stable color measurements, comparisons, and reporting, the RM200QC Imaging Spectrocolorimeter makes testing and managing color consistency from product lot to lot easy and reliable. Use this tool for color control and to create color standards and measure against them when reviewing products with painted, fabric, and metal surfaces.
- Handheld, portable electric device
- Protective case makes device easy and safe to store and travel
- Can be directly connected to a printer port for automatic report printing without need of an additional computer
- Easy to record or upload a Pantone or Munsell standard
- Quickly takes a reading and delivers a clear pass or fail message in addition to other reading data
- Custom set to desired degree of error allowance
- Automatically calibrates when device is turned on
- Use for color quality control in the color lab, on the manufacturing floor, or during supplier inspections
- Easily syncs to software programs for easy and quick reporting
- For best results, use on flat, matte surfaces
|Relese Date||January 9, 2015|
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.