Pantone FHI Cotton Chip Set [Pantone TCX]
315 New Colors just added! The Cotton Chip Set offers a versatile tool for selecting, comparing, and sharing all of Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) colors as removable swatches. This library of cotton chips presents an ideal format for designers and colorists to build palettes, present mood boards, and communicate color for textile, soft home, and apparel products.
- Removable 1” x 1” cotton chips of all 2,625 market-driven Pantone FHI colors
- Useful for palette development and color specification
- A portable desktop reference in three volumes
- Chips can be replaced after use
- Three volume, binder-style desktop reference
- Thirty-five 1” x 1” colors per page on removable tabs
- Each tab features a single layer of cotton fabric affixed to durable, recyclable, synthetic paper
- Removable tab format allows for easy color comparison and palette development
- Each tab identifies the color name, number, and location in the book
- 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing numeric location for each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Ideal for building palettes and mood boards, collaborative creative development, stakeholder presentations, internal color communication, and color verification
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.