Pantone Formula Guide Supplement | Coated & Uncoated GP1601B-SUPL
Update your essential color guide with new colors
Further enrich your existing Pantone® Formula Guide color matching tool with 224 brand-new, market-driven Pantone Colors. The dynamic new colors in the Pantone Formula Guide Supplement have been developed to fill the gaps in earlier versions of the already richly diverse Pantone Formula Guide. Share, compare, communicate, and match more colors than ever before with this portable, compact fan deck printed on coated and uncoated stock.
Use this easy, on-the-go physical reference for communicating the actual appearance of Pantone Colors. The Pantone Formula Guide Supplement also introduces more dark neutral colors for greater palette nuance. Get inspired by new colors for activities like creating logos and branding, designing marketing materials and packaging, and more..
- Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials
- Adds more basics and neutral colors for greater palette nuance
- More colors allow for enhanced expressivity through color
- Get all 224 new colors in one guide
- Compact, handheld fan deck featuring just the 224 newest colors
- Printed on both coated and uncoated paper
- Coated colors are arranged in the front of the guide, followed by uncoated colors
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- New eco-friendly ink formulation allows for coating Pantone Colors during print production to protect prints and for packaging applications
- Supplement also includes 2 new base ink colors used in the formulation of the new 224 Pantone Colors
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Color to Life, DigitallyLearn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||2390 Colors, Including New 224 Colors|
|Relese Date||December, 30, 2022|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.