Pantone FHI Cotton Planner Supplement [Pantone TCX]
Following extensive trend research and market analysis, these 315 new colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, fashion related markets, home furnishings, interior and product design. With color stories continually redefining themselves, this new collection, presented by color family will keep you on the cutting edge, helping you to create the most updated and innovative color palettes for your design stories and product line.
- 315 New Colors on nine pages to be inserted into existing Cotton Planner binder
- Features 35 individual 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chips per page affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Compact footprint ideal for use in a small office setting
- White space surrounding each color allows for accurate visual evaluation
- Displays the 315 new Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors
- All Pantone Cotton Colors formulated for achievability and fastness
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking color at the lab or office
- A handy workplace reference tool for team and departmental use
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.