Pantone FHI COLOR GUIDE LIMITED EDITION, PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2023
PANTONE FHI COLOR GUIDE – LIMITED EDITION, PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2023
A two-guide set for hard home and fashion accessories
List Price US$ 260.00 – Rs. 22,100.00
- Manufacture: X-rite Pantone LLC,
- Contains: Total Number of Colors: 2625
- Quantity: 1 Unit (2Vols U-Shape Color Fan Decks,
- Weight: 1.360 Grams
- Country of Origini: United States of America
- Product commodity: Printed Books
- GST: 0% under HSN Code: 49011010
- Importer & Distributors In India by: Pantone Partner Sudarshan Book Distributors,
- Warranty: 1-Year
Designed to show the appearance of color on product, the Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide is now available in a limited edition to celebrate Pantone Color of the Year 2023.
PANTONE® 18-1750 VIVA MAGENTA, is a brave and fearless red shade demonstrating a new signal of strength. This special edition two-guide set features a beautiful soft-touch cover and comes in a decorative box.
Inside, you’ll also find a full page of VIVA MAGENTA, more about why we selected the color for 2023, and a complete history of the past Pantone Colors of the Year.
- Soft-touch cover with additional copy pages explaining why we selected the colors for 2023 and a complete history of the past Colors of the Year
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Seven colors per page on 1.6” x 0.8” color blocks produced using lacquer stripe coating on paper
- TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates the latest evolution of the Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) product line – we removed all lead and chromium content from the TPX products to offer a safer, more environmentally friendly produc.
- Includes the new 2023 Pantone Color of the Year in addition to the current 2,625 colors in the FHI system
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud
allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow
through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®)
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.