Pantone Pastel & Neon Chip Book Coated & Uncoated
The Pastels & Neons Chips Book presents our modern collection of soothing pastels and bright neons as sharable, perforated chips on coated and uncoated paper. Use this versatile format for adding color into design palettes, mood boards, or product sketches, attaching color to design files for sharing with your production partners, and for approving color on press.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes the pastel and neon spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100lb for coated and 80lb for uncoated)
- 154 pastel and 56 neon spot colors arranged in chromatic format
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
- Index in the front of the book provides the numeric location for each color
- Use for palette, mood board, and concept building and for color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette (as found in Solid Chips Books)
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colors run out
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
|Total number of colors||154 pastel and 56 neon spot colors|
|Relese Date||September 17, 2019|
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on sudarshanbooks.com
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.